The ACM Virtual Realty Software and Technology (VRST) Conference is an internationally renowned flagship event celebrating virtual, augmented, and mixed reality (xR) which attracts the brightest researchers, developers, and high quality speakers working on xR projects.
For the first time in its 25-year history, VRST 2019 will be hosted in Sydney, Australia at Western Sydney University’s Parramatta City Campus from 12 to 15 November, where everyone from enthusiasts to professionals can learn about this disruptive and exciting technology.
This year, VRST invites creators and developers working on xR projects to participate in our Developer Showcase. This event will take place on Tuesday, 12 November, concurrent with the opening of VRST 2019.
The Developer Showcase is open to all creators and developers who are using xR technology in their projects. It will provide up-and-coming creators with an opportunity to collect immediate feedback and advice from xR researchers and industry professionals to potentially enhance delivery of their product development and designs.
Prizes will be awarded to the best projects, chosen by the public and a jury panel consisting of VRST keynote speakers and VRST Chairs, for the following categories:
- Originality and Impact Award
- Innovation and Technical Mastery Award
- People’s Choice Award
Prizes will include a full registration for the VRST conference, as well as VR equipment. To register for the Developer Showcase, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Name and contact information
- Link to a 3-5 minute online video of your project, and
- Any information about your needed hardware setup, size, or space requirements. Please note that participants will have to provide their own equipment; VRST will only be able to provide basic infrastructure, such as tables and power.