To submit a paper, please email us a winzip (or a tar) file containing all the
relevant files for submission. This winzip file must include:
- A PDF formatted file of the paper with author names and affiliations removed.
- A submission form that contains
the authors' information and the key areas of the paper.
The winzip file may also include video demos. However, please try to limit the
size of the winzip file to no more than 20MB.
The steps for submitting a paper are:
- After you have written your paper, remove the author names and
affiliations from your paper.
- Generate a PDF file of the paper.
- Download the submission form
and fill in the detail.
- Create a winzip file that contains the PDF paper, the submission form and,
if any, the video demos.
- For full paper submission, please email the winzip file to email@example.com
with the email header set to "Full paper submission (ACM VRST 2005)".
For short paper submission, please email the winzip file to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the email header set to "Short paper submission (ACM VRST 2005)".
Please send emails to Rudy
for questions regarding to full paper submissions
and to Ernst
regarding to short paper submissions.
Please note that the full paper submission deadline is May 2, 2005
and the short paper submission deadline is June 16, 2005 (extended)